Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/11 mnf vikings @ jets 830 pm espn **10 mill limit

what the fuck

favre with his stupid pick 6 bullshit kills the game, and the bettors. and if childress wasn't an idiot (you don't go for 2 until you need it) it still would've been a one possesion game. i can't wait for peterson to become a free agent and leave that worthless franchise.

what the fuck

favre with his stupid pick 6 bullshit kills the game, and the bettors. and if childress wasn't an idiot (you don't go for 2 until you need it) it still would've been a one possesion game. i can't wait for peterson to become a free agent and leave that worthless franchise.

lol one of the worse betting losses i seen in along time ..

even with the int .. all they had to do is tackle the guy and the game was over..

like a 0001.% chance of losing that bet .. at that stage of the game .. and it lost

i've got an uphill climb to get back to where i was, but i'll get it. i'm still in the top 5 for karma winners with close to 300 million in karma won.

"Disappointing, I suppose," Favre said. "I was expecting we were going to win this football game. It was a great football game and I wish we would have won it."

Nice quote d-bag. You suppose it was disappointing?

I knew you couldn't pull it off. Thanks for the Karmas!

B-

lol @ right pick.

if you lose, it's the wrong pick.

nice lock redshirt

not talking about winning the game.. talking about vs the spread

gambling is alot of luck anyways but this game took the most luck i seen in a while to get the cover..

whoever took the viking real money must have broke alot of stuff in their house after that farve pick 6 .. lol

Top Bottom