Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

#1 pick in the NBA DRAft (held 6/26/08)

lol@ help me out .. how is this helpin me .. this was a k giveaway thread .. rose will be 1st pick almost lock .. puddlemonkey is the jew of karma land

hurricane187 said:
lol@ help me out .. how is this helpin me .. this was a k giveaway thread .. rose will be 1st pick almost lock .. puddlemonkey is the jew of karma land

:evil:

hurricane187 said:

Puddle bailed you out of having to cut everyone a stimulus check.

PuddleMonkey said:
Puddle bailed you out of having to cut everyone a stimulus check.
i know im jokin buddy .. thank u monkey :king: .. i will put it up again tonight depending what mood im in if i get slaughtered again by the celts ..ill give it a week for u guys to bet ..

hurricane187 said:
puddlemonkey is the jew of karma land
hahahahahahaha, i don't know why but this made me laugh extremely hard. anyway, puddle is a good shit and i'll keep my eye out for the re-opening of this bet/k give-away..... :chomp: :D thanks hurricane

alcatraz1662 said:
hahahahahahaha, i don't know why but this made me laugh extremely hard. anyway, puddle is a good shit and i'll keep my eye out for the re-opening of this bet/k give-away..... :chomp: :D thanks hurricane
haha yea puddle is a good fella .. ill prob wait a little longer.. now that i think about it .. this aint till jun 26 and so much is goin on right now with the playoffs

Top Bottom