Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/8 NCAAF BCS National Championship - Florida vs Oklahoma 8PM ET FOX

IMG_0462-5.jpg

My biggest win ever. I think next year I will only bet on SEC teams. ;)

Nice job DT! You da man!!! Thanks for hosting the college bowl series to everyone!!! Thanks to all our Bookies!!

My biggest win ever. I think next year I will only bet on SEC teams. ;)

Congrats, bro.
U are the man in my book.
I lost, and had it been any other team than a big 12, I would have went with Gainesville.

Great town, its weird though, like its got a swamp, hick, yet chics are so unbelievably hawt, feel.

Can't describe it. If U are from Florida, no big deal, but if U are not, then its just a weird, but fun little town.

FYI, I hate everything about the state of Florida.

Nice job DT! You da man!!! Thanks for hosting the college bowl series to everyone!!! Thanks to all our Bookies!!

No problem. That was the most fun losing 6 million k could be, lol! I guess my betting record of 14 and 20 in the bowls didn't help either.

dont want to rub it in, but i TOLD you guys....

right when bradford almost drove it in the endzone (in the redzone) i told my dad, "if oklahoma does anything

stupid like try to pass this close to the endzone florida will intercept it. then it was tipped 4 times and florida

picked it.

If I had lost this bet I would have been down to 75,000K. Actually less because I meant to bet the last 75K on Florida too. I just forgot.

Top Bottom