Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/8 NCAAF BCS National Championship - Florida vs Oklahoma 8PM ET FOX

OK - I have 100k in both your bets on OU. Lots of good football players going up against each other. I think OU's scheme takes it home.

It's gonna be a great game.

I think the key for a Florida win is pressure on Bradford. If florida can get him dirty and make him hurry then OU is in for a long night. Ou's line is massive though. Both offenses are ran very similar. I think Florida might have the edge defensively though. We shall see :biggrin:

Nobody's giving O.U. any respect which is really good. fuel for upset like Ole Miss, Utah. The only thing i want to see is agood game the karma don't mean shyt, i would like to see a good game with back and forth scoreing.

Ole Miss!!!!

They are the upset masters lol. First Florida and then they totally exposed Tech. Ole Miss is gonna be the shit next year. Snead is the man and Nutt is gonna have them ready to go. I am not looking forward to Florida going to Oxford next season.

Well must be that Florida mafia!

lol everyone betting florida .. public .. big boys .. all experts like florida.. that aint always good

I would sure like those 6 points and Oklahoma.......OU is missing halfback DeMarco Murray and DT i believe

The line is 5.5 to 6 at all internet gambling sites...........

Oh well it is what it is

I believe this makes the 3rd high powered Big 12 offense not doing much against a real defense.

I believe this makes the 3rd high powered Big 12 offense not doing much against a real defense.

DT, the way U sound, like Big 12 high powered offense has to put up 30+ on the nation's 5th ranked defense. Dude, U saw Sportscenter's bit on 12 sub 4.4 dudes on Florida, and out of 75 tds, 47 were scored by these 12.

By your standards Big 12 offenses would have to move the ball consistently on Steelers in order to be for real.

If your standards, chic wise, are that high, then wow.

DT, the way U sound, like Big 12 high powered offense has to put up 30+ on the nation's 5th ranked defense. Dude, U saw Sportscenter's bit on 12 sub 4.4 dudes on Florida, and out of 75 tds, 47 were scored by these 12.

By your standards Big 12 offenses would have to move the ball consistently on Steelers in order to be for real.

If your standards, chic wise, are that high, then wow.

Oklahoma scored 35 on then #5 Texas, 65 on then #2 Texas Tech, 61 on then #12 Oklahoma State, 62 on then #20 Mizzou...I would think they could rustle up at least 24 on Florida.

Top Bottom