Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/6 NFL Playoffs Seattle @ Washington

i thought the seahawks were good comming in but now i know they are trash away from seattle..they will get blown out next round. mark it down

they were losing going into the 4th quarter against a team with a crippled qb on the field.got to have very little football knowledge to be impressed by that

they were losing going into the 4th quarter against a team with a crippled qb on the field.got to have very little football knowledge to be impressed by that

I don't see anything special about Atlanta. Barely beat teams like Oakland, Tampa, Dallas, Carolina. Lost the rematches with Carolina and Tampa.

Honestly, the Seakackles are pretty good at spreading the field. A totally different team the second half of the season.

He made AP's knee bionic.

Cane I agree I honestly think an AFC team will win superbowl (broncos texans or pats)

anything can happen. look @ giants last season

I don't see anything special about Atlanta. Barely beat teams like Oakland, Tampa, Dallas, Carolina. Lost the rematches with Carolina and Tampa.

Honestly, the Seakackles are pretty good at spreading the field. A totally different team the second half of the season.

i dont think the falcons are that great either .. but honestly the seahawks are not a good team on the road..all the games they blew people out and looked great was at home..

look at their record on the road..their last 3 road games.. they beat the lions by 4.. beat the bears in ot...and beat the dolphins by 3.LOL(these are bad teams) .. and today they were on their way to get blown out, then rg3 fucked his leg up even worse

and if you wanna go earlier in the season they lost to the rams and the cards on the road..

^^ if those are their last road games.. i cant see them beating the falcons

i hope they play green bay. Green bay is HUNGRY for revenge. Remember the temporary refs that called that hail mary a Seattle TD when it was a Int by GB?

Seahawks wont goto superbowl. might be falcons but not packers.

they are killing shahannan all over espn..cbsports.. all the sports networks.. that a disgrace he left that poor kid in there so long.. i hope he dont have a torn acl

Top Bottom