Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/3 NCAA: Florida State vs. Penn State ORANGE BOWL O/U

where the fuck did they get these kickers?

bigmann245 said:
ouch, this one hurt

I was about to pull the trigger on FSU with that many points too, at least you won that. Tomorrows game is a make or break for anyone that is betting the whole ball of wax.

bluehen said:
I was about to pull the trigger on FSU with that many points too, at least you won that. Tomorrows game is a make or break for anyone that is betting the whole ball of wax.

after this pays out ill bet on the rose bowl and even if i lose that ill still have crowns but i have the over under in that one to worry about.... i hate bowl games, they can go either way just like that.

bigmann245 said:
after this pays out ill bet on the rose bowl and even if i lose that ill still have crowns but i have the over under in that one to worry about.... i hate bowl games, they can go either way just like that.

Imagine overtime tonight. You would be routing for triple OT if you have USC, USC TD, 2pt conversion and a stop. Kind of crazy if you had the under, shit if it goes to OT the O/U should be 120 with thiese teams.

Top Bottom