Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/23 **20 mill limit** nfl afc championship game jets @ steelers 630 pm est cbs

Re: 1/23 **20 mill limit** nfl afc championship game jets @ steelers 630 pm est cb

3 mill on steelers.

Whiskey

Re: 1/23 **20 mill limit** nfl afc championship game jets @ steelers 630 pm est cb

honestly i think the Steelers will win. but i HATE them so much i gotta bet Jets.

hurricane can you please hit me with some karma bro bro

no more k hitzz left for today bro,gave em all out! u should have been in here looking for k hitz a few days before the games, if needed bor

Did you see in the 1st quarter, when the Steelers were driving for their 1st TD....they showed Sanchez on the sideline....and he was picking his nose.....AND HE WIPED IT ON THE DUDE HE WAS TALKING TOO......WTF.....

i called it again.
what a shitty year for brown fanz

Top Bottom