Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/22 NFL: Carolina at Seattle (100,000 Limit, Carolina +4.5)

The line on this one is still 3.5. I've no doubt that the Seahawks will handle the Panthers much better than the Bears did. I'm definitely leaning towards the 'Hawks in this one.

swole, I feel strongly on this one.. Seattle.. my homie up there gets to GO to the superbowl if they win so I have to have his back. I have a feeling this could be a close game and Seattle could win and not cover.. in that case I'll be happy and you'll still make out big time.

Seattle may not be able to stop the pass in this game, and if Carolina can shut down the run Seattle will be in trouble. Will Alexander be 100%?

Lestat said:
swole, I feel strongly on this one.. Seattle.. my homie up there gets to GO to the superbowl if they win so I have to have his back. I have a feeling this could be a close game and Seattle could win and not cover.. in that case I'll be happy and you'll still make out big time.

Seattle may not be able to stop the pass in this game, and if Carolina can shut down the run Seattle will be in trouble. Will Alexander be 100%?

Even if Alexander is 100% he is only averaging 35 or 40 yards a game in the playoffs, before last week's game.

Top Bottom