Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/1 SUGAR BOWL Hawaii @ Georgia *million limit*

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
On the menu for Hawaii - 60 minutes of good ole SEC beatdown.

CHA - CHING!

goin on 4T said:
I see Hawaii putting up more than 35. They are legit and undefeeted, sure they did play some shit teams but they beat all the good ones too...
You're lucky you're offline.

dude...

Man i feel terrible for Hawaii
true David and Goliath match up. Hawaii might as well have played the patriots

50,000 $ recruiting budget? lol
I like Colt as a huge potential in the NFL. he will be a solid 4th round pic
poor guy got his ass kicked today though....looked like Keanu Reeves in "The Replacements"

Quote"Hey Shane Falco. I lost a ton of money on that Sugar Bowl disaster of yours. What a bloody shambles that was. You could smell the stink all the way back in bloody Wales."

Colt Brennan = Shane Falco

Wulfgar said:
Man i feel terrible for Hawaii
true David and Goliath match up. Hawaii might as well have played the patriots

50,000 $ recruiting budget? lol
I like Colt as a huge potential in the NFL. he will be a solid 4th round pic
poor guy got his ass kicked today though....looked like Keanu Reeves in "The Replacements"

Quote"Hey Shane Falco. I lost a ton of money on that Sugar Bowl disaster of yours. What a bloody shambles that was. You could smell the stink all the way back in bloody Wales."

Colt Brennan = Shane Falco

lol sig worthy

goin on 4T said:
I see Hawaii putting up more than 35. They are legit and undefeeted, sure they did play some shit teams but they beat all the good ones too...
Like I said...you can't compare playing the 118th toughest schedule in the country (out of 120 teams) to the battle royale SEC teams face EVERY week. Hawaii is like Mississippi State. It was no different to 2005 when UGA opened with Boise State and ran them out of the stadium.

Try as I might I couldn't even see Hawaii scoring more than 3 times and even the one TD was junk. This game proves why playoffs won't work anytime soon. Hawaii would make a playoff as the WAC champ but #10 Florida and possibly UGA would likely be sitting at home in a 16 team field.

Top Bottom