Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/1 SUGAR BOWL Hawaii @ Georgia *million limit*

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
I'm getting killed. I was going to let it all ride on UGA but at this rate I won't have anything left.

don't feel bad bro i started the bowl season with a little over 2 mil after todays games i am going to be down about 600,000 I'm thinking all in on UGA

I still don't know about this one. Might have to pull out the magic 8-ball. I want Hawaii to win but GA sure looks tough.

SLAYER69! said:
I still don't know about this one. Might have to pull out the magic 8-ball. I want Hawaii to win but GA sure looks tough.
LMK who you and the 8 ball pick so I can go with the other team!

lol

rubberneck said:
LMK who you and the 8 ball pick so I can go with the other team!

lol

You asked for It. Here we go.

Question: "Will Georgia win the Sugar Bowl by 8 points or more?"

A good shake and,

Answer: "Signs Point to Yes"

OK, I'll bet GA.

Dial_tone said:
I think this game is most like Kentucky (Dogs won 24-13) and Florida (Dogs won 42-30). Two teams with big arm QBs. UGA only has two wins by less than 10 points - a pair of 3 pointers over Vandy and Bama. Both those were before they got hot. Actually the last drive against was the beginning of the hot streak. I'm thinking Dogs by 10.
I seem to remember the auburn game was close until a game breaking play and then auburn folded up in the last half of the 4th qtr.
but that`s SEC vs SEC and whatever conf hawaii is in isn@t SEC
check to see how the weaker conferences have faired
e.g. I had air force for real money against a lackluster 6-6 cal team
AF goes up 21-0 and then the far superior CAL athletes `woke up`

Hawaii puts up GIANT passing yards....yeah they didn't play anyone.....nobody of note wanted to play them. I'm pretty sure they were canvasing teams but who wants a piece of a dangerous team with no respect? It's a lose lose.
Then again they didn't play anyone. I've no idea what to do.

harmonica said:
Hawaii puts up GIANT passing yards....yeah they didn't play anyone.....nobody of note wanted to play them. I'm pretty sure they were canvasing teams but who wants a piece of a dangerous team with no respect? It's a lose lose.
Then again they didn't play anyone. I've no idea what to do.

Hawaii's biggest game of the year by far, they want to go out undefeated no doubt, then there's UGA they play a much tougher schedule, and they are a young team that got much better as the season progressed.JMO
They opened with Oklahoma State and beat them easily.

Last edited:
Pick Hawaii, cuz I have lost 5 straight.

Top Bottom