Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/1 SUGAR BOWL Hawaii @ Georgia *million limit*

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Hawaii Warriors and the Georgia Bulldogs will both be gunning for a victory on January 1 when they meet at Louisiana Superdome in the Sugar Bowl.

Oddsmakers currently have the Bulldogs listed as 8-point favorites versus the Warriors, while the game's total is sitting at 69.

The Warriors scored 14 points in the fourth quarter last time out to beat the Washington Huskies 28-21 and keep their record perfect on the season.

The Warriors failed to cover the 13.5-point spread at home in that contest, while the combined score fell well UNDER the night's posted total (75).

The Bulldogs had 219 yards rushing in a 31-17 win over the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets last time out. Georgia easily covered the 3.5-point spread on the road, while the 48 points made it OVER the posted total of 46.

Matthew Stafford was good on 14 pass attempts for 214 yards with a touchdown, and ran for a TD to lift the Bulldogs.

Team records:
Hawaii: 12-0 SU, 4-6 ATS
Georgia: 10-2 SU, 7-4 ATS

oh this is a toughy. GA is playing the best ball in the country & HI has had such a potent off. against all of it current opponents....

I just don't see Hawaii putting 35 on the Dogs.

I think this game is most like Kentucky (Dogs won 24-13) and Florida (Dogs won 42-30). Two teams with big arm QBs. UGA only has two wins by less than 10 points - a pair of 3 pointers over Vandy and Bama. Both those were before they got hot. Actually the last drive against was the beginning of the hot streak. I'm thinking Dogs by 10.

I see Hawaii putting up more than 35. They are legit and undefeeted, sure they did play some shit teams but they beat all the good ones too...

When you have a defense that gives up:

44 to 5-7 Louisiana Tech
37 to 2-10 Utah State
35 to 5-7 San Jose State

You better up 35 at least.

Dial_tone said:
When you have a defense that gives up:

44 to 5-7 Louisiana Tech
37 to 2-10 Utah State
35 to 5-7 San Jose State

You better up 35 at least.
and they NEVER run the ball. believe that GA's secondary is the key to the entire game.....i lost on both of these guys a few times this season....& that spread is big.......

Top Bottom