Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

01/04/06 Rose bowl all purpose yards player proposition

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
look at the odds, ifs painfully obvious that the passing yards are INCLUDED when calculating those odds.. did you really think it was ONLY Vince Young's rushing yardage stacked up against RECEVING, RUSHING, and KICK RETURN YARDS of Bush?? The odds would be .25 to BUSH and 3.0 to young if that was the case.

4everhung said:
I think Vince is favored because as a QB he gets passing yards too
actaully that's obvious
for the sake of redguru and any other tools who didn't read the fucking bet

again, for anyone familiar with betting, check the LAST bet on this page to see the same prop bet with the same odds.. it specifically includes passing yardage.. hence the odds.

Look up any statistic for all purpose yards in the NCAA, it never includes passing. The NCAA does not include passing in the all-purpose yard statistic.

That's Section Five, Article 3 on page 30 for the visually and intellectually impaired.

"Article 3. All-purpose running is the combined net yards gained by
rushing, receiving, interception returns, punt returns, kickoff returns and
runbacks of field goal attempts. All-purpose running does not include forward
passing yardage."

I always check my bookie sites when I am unclear, especially when there are very big odds differences such as this one.. its obvious from the odds that the passing yards were to be included in Vince Young's total.

Top Bottom