Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my hair is needed for a drug test, need some info!

XXXL

i will have to submit to a drug test sometime in the next couple of months. most likely soon than later.

this is a new type of testing to me and i was wondering if you guys might have some input.

i don't really mess with drugs anymore, however, i did use some MDMA (ecstacy) about a month ago. i'm sure it wasn't pure MDMA as nothing is anymore, so that is one thing to take into account.

i'm told these tests are accurate for up to a year after the use. can anyone help me with some info on this. how long can MDMA be tested for, or is it even checked. i think it tests positive under one of the 5 major drugs they test for. amphedimines (sp?)

i've used lots of gear, however i don't think i have to worry about those. do i? ? ? ?

any info can you guys give me on this would be appreciated.

thanks!

More Info

Hair Tests

When using a hair drug test, it will take approximately 5 days after drug usage until traces of the drug become embedded in a person's hair follicles. That process will continue for around 90 days.

Are considered a less intrusive method of drug testing compared to blood tests

Are currently many times more expensive than urine tests ($100-$150)

Detect substance use over a longer period (see detection times).

Do not usually detect use within the past week.

Require a sample of hair about the diameter of a pencil and 1.5 inches long. They can not be done with a single hair. So many people are against having so much hair cut off.

Test positive a little more than twice as often as a urine test. In a recent study, out of 1823 paired hair and urine samples, 57 urine samples tested positive for drugs of abuse; while 124 hair samples from the same group tested positive.

Are not significantly affected by brief periods of abstinence from drugs

Can sometimes be used to determine when use occurred and if it has been discontinued. Drugs, such as opiates (codeine, morphine, heroin) lay down on the hair shaft very tightly and are shown not to migrate along the shaft, thus, if a long segment of hair is available one can draw some "relative" conclusions about when the use occurred. However cocaine, although very easy to detect, is able to migrate along the shaft; making it very difficult to determine when the drug was used and for how long.

Claims to be able to reliably differentiate between opiate and poppy seed use.

thanks guys, that answers all but one question.

will MDMA, MDA, PMA, DXM, or whatever the hell is in those pills these days test positive as a amphetamine?

The only one who can tell you what the pill will test positive for is the person that made it.

So there is probably only one way to find out if you will fail. Get a home kit and test yourself.

Lincoln

Also....

If you had taken DXM you would have felt like crap for three hours and then had a headache.

Rolling would not have happened.

are those home kits any good? accurate? if so, i guess i'll buy one off of those sites.

i'm still wondering if MDMA will make you test positive for a amphetimine? ? ? ? i know it's not a amphetimine but has a simular chemical sturcture.

all this for one fucking night out. aaaaahhhhh, what a bust :(

Bro, you work at a gay strip club :rainbow: I'm sure they're just testing to see if you're HIV+ or not. Wouldn't want you fraternizing with the other :rainbow: male customers if you were.

:p

Well there is a simple solution to hair samlpe drug testing.. Just shave off all your hair.. My old High school football team was periodically subject to these tests.. They normally had a one or two day notice at least prior. So the whole team would simply shave their heads and body hair and say it was just a team tradition..LOL.. No one was ever caught as they would never be tested.. And in that school system blood testing was not allowed..

Top Bottom