Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone see "us" mentioned in the new SI?

KOArtist

They mention the site in an article in the new Sports Illustrated. Kinda funny how they even specified a post and a poster. Where's "ryan04"?? You're famous for a day brotha. ;)

something about a "ryan04" posting "R.I.P. QV" (the article focuses on how "Operation Gear Grinder" (LOL) took down the guy that owned Ttokkyo, QV, Denkall. I'll type the whole paragraph when I get home tomorrow if anyone's interested/didn't see it yet.

KOArtist said:
something about a "ryan04" posting "R.I.P. QV" (the article focuses on how "Operation Gear Grinder" (LOL) took down the guy that owned Ttokkyo, QV, Denkall. I'll type the whole paragraph when I get home tomorrow if anyone's interested/didn't see it yet.

This month edition??? I just buy the swimsuit edition...lOL

KOArtist said:

ya bro, post that shit.

Top Bottom