Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IGF-1 Efficiency

People who used IGF-1, please vote, and give your feedback.

• Works great

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Its ok, but its not worth the high price

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • Over hyped product, didnt work at all.

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters
works for me :) - too many people out there expect to be Ronnie Coleman after 1 bottle, so they run it and forget about it. It's mostly for advanced users.

ed2005 said:
Apart from the vote above what exactly would you like to know?
Ed

Im poor college student, i want to make sure when i spend 200$ it wont be a waste.

Im thinking to use it during my pct after 12 weeks cycle. i want to know if it can help me loos some fat and presearve my gains.

x_muscle said:
Im poor college student, i want to make sure when i spend 200$ it wont be a waste.

Im thinking to use it during my pct after 12 weeks cycle. i want to know if it can help me loos some fat and presearve my gains.

PCT is perfect and I would suggest that not only will you preserve your gains but could actually make some...As far as fat loss is concerned I believe you will experience a little but I can't honestly sate that as I've been on GH when I've used IGF. Injected IM to the muscle group you're going to work or have just worked and used for 5 weeks you will have spent your best buck ever....I prefer IM before workouts but beware the pump/feeling in the muscle can be really intense...I can honestly say your money will be well spent.
Ed

x_muscle said:

a poor college student doesn't need to be using IGF-1

ed2005 said:
PCT is perfect and I would suggest that not only will you preserve your gains but could actually make some...As far as fat loss is concerned I believe you will experience a little but I can't honestly sate that as I've been on GH when I've used IGF. Injected IM to the muscle group you're going to work or have just worked and used for 5 weeks you will have spent your best buck ever....I prefer IM before workouts but beware the pump/feeling in the muscle can be really intense...I can honestly say your money will be well spent.
Ed

Do you find preworkout local injections work well to increase growth in lagging bodyparts above and beyond total muscle growth?

Top Bottom