Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hey borris, you're always talking lebron vs. kobe smack

I'm not into stats, but I'm assuming this is because melo has better stats than lebron? I dunno, I like melo..........but I'll hold off on comparing him to lebron till he puts his team "directly" on his back and takes them to the finals. The cavs absolutely suck dick..........they're appearance in the finals was because of Lebron and lebron only. I haven't seen Kobe return to the finals since shaq left town. I mean even the Bulls with jordan had a better supporting cast. I can see Lebron leaving Cleveland if they don't fix this situation soon. That's why Cleveland hates Boozer so much now.........with him, varajao and Z.....we "might" have beat the spurs. At the very least we woudln't have gotte swept.

redsamurai said:
I'm not into stats, but I'm assuming this is because melo has better stats than lebron? I dunno, I like melo..........but I'll hold off on comparing him to lebron till he puts his team "directly" on his back and takes them to the finals. The cavs absolutely suck dick..........they're appearance in the finals was because of Lebron and lebron only. I haven't seen Kobe return to the finals since shaq left town. I mean even the Bulls with jordan had a better supporting cast. I can see Lebron leaving Cleveland if they don't fix this situation soon. That's why Cleveland hates Boozer so much now.........with him, varajao and Z.....we "might" have beat the spurs. At the very least we woudln't have gotte swept.

This is solely b/c borris talks smack about Lebron beating Kobe head-to-head, but melo beats bron horribly in head-to-head (more i nterms of W/L).

oh, and I wouldn't say lebron was the ONLY reason they made the finals - if the Nugs were in that abortion of a division then the Cavs may not have made it.

KillahBee said:
This is solely b/c borris talks smack about Lebron beating Kobe head-to-head, but melo beats bron horribly in head-to-head (more i nterms of W/L).

oh, and I wouldn't say lebron was the ONLY reason they made the finals - if the Nugs were in that abortion of a division then the Cavs may not have made it.

they did go through the pistons bro. I know the pistons are not the same since warlord Wallace left......but they were still pretty tough. The only thing they have going for them besides Lebron is a good interior defense which rebouds really well. But on the other side of the floor it's all lebron pretty much. Any extraneous baskets by anyone else are just mop ups from an all out assault on Lebron whenever he touches the ball. As I said, if we still had Boozer........who can make baskets on his own without having to wait for a Lebron outlet pass, we might have made some more noise in the championships. All we had were streaky shooters that one game make everything, next game make "nothing".

redsamurai said:
they did go through the pistons bro. I know the pistons are not the same since warlord Wallace left......but they were still pretty tough. The only thing they have going for them besides Lebron is a good interior defense which rebouds really well. But on the other side of the floor it's all lebron pretty much. Any extraneous baskets by anyone else are just mop ups from an all out assault on Lebron whenever he touches the ball. As I said, if we still had Boozer........who can make baskets on his own without having to wait for a Lebron outlet pass, we might have made some more noise in the championships. All we had were streaky shooters that one game make everything, next game make "nothing".
i'm a pistons stan i admit it...so i had to chime in.
they are looking tough this year, solid play from 12 players
pistons/celtics ecf

Vagabino said:
i'm a pistons stan i admit it...so i had to chime in.
they are looking tough this year, solid play from 12 players
pistons/celtics ecf

it's almost old school when those two meat up. i'm loving it. bring back the east!

giving Lebron 30 points in yesterdays game is a "pwn"? How much did Bron hold Carmello to? 27?

last game in November Carmello gave Lebron to 27 points
last year Lebron avg. 30pts against Denver

care to explain how Carmello is pwning Lebron while giving him all those baskets and Lebron is holding him to less points?

Top Bottom