Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

aussiebrother

New member

Health and Lifestyle - EF Log

As someone who has a cycle log on Evo - I had thought about making a log for health and lifestyle.
This log is separate from my Evo log, and will be more focused on healthy recipes, clean eating, lifestyle adjustments and peptide use/discussion.


I am coached by @Ohdamn and @koba, so I have quite a bit of knowledge nowadays and Im a proud member of Team Beast Physique.

First post will be clean recipes for people to use. Photos + Cooking description will be posted :)
​
 
Honey Garlic Chicken with Rice & Veggies

400g Chicken Breast, diced
400g Jasmine Rice/White Rice (can use brown), boiled and let sit for 5 minutes
2 tbs of Garlic Butter
50g of Honey
300g of Vegetables, mixed with 50g of Zucchini (Diced) and 50g of Broccoli (Boiled and separated)

EACH SERVING - 100g Rice, 100g Chicken, 50g of Veggie mix.
 

Attachments

  • 20260926_113836.webp
    20260926_113836.webp
    919.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20260922_143259.webp
    20260922_143259.webp
    937.8 KB · Views: 4

Health and Lifestyle - EF Log

As someone who has a cycle log on Evo - I had thought about making a log for health and lifestyle.
This log is separate from my Evo log, and will be more focused on healthy recipes, clean eating, lifestyle adjustments and peptide use/discussion.


I am coached by @Ohdamn and @koba, so I have quite a bit of knowledge nowadays and Im a proud member of Team Beast Physique.

First post will be clean recipes for people to use. Photos + Cooking description will be posted :)
​
Welcome to EF! I am Proud to have you onboard here bro! I log here on EF, so you will see a fair bit of me on here compared to Evo, I log here exclusively for my sole Sponsor Ironclad Labs @IronHQ
Thanks for the Team Beast Physique mention! 💪🏽🦁⚔️🦍
 
Honey Garlic Chicken with Rice & Veggies

400g Chicken Breast, diced
400g Jasmine Rice/White Rice (can use brown), boiled and let sit for 5 minutes
2 tbs of Garlic Butter
50g of Honey
300g of Vegetables, mixed with 50g of Zucchini (Diced) and 50g of Broccoli (Boiled and separated)

EACH SERVING - 100g Rice, 100g Chicken, 50g of Veggie mix.
Restaurant quality food brother! Delicious! 🔥🦍
 
Welcome to EF! I am Proud to have you onboard here bro! I log here on EF, so you will see a fair bit of me on here compared to Evo, I log here exclusively for my sole Sponsor Ironclad Labs @IronHQ
Thanks for the Team Beast Physique mention! 💪🏽🦁⚔️🦍
I'm hoping this log can expand what I cannot log on Evo in my cycle log. Meal recipes, discussion/information/experiences with peptides, medications like Telmisartan, Nevibolol and overall health information.
Its Tren btw :)
 

Health and Lifestyle - EF Log

As someone who has a cycle log on Evo - I had thought about making a log for health and lifestyle.
This log is separate from my Evo log, and will be more focused on healthy recipes, clean eating, lifestyle adjustments and peptide use/discussion.


I am coached by @Ohdamn and @koba, so I have quite a bit of knowledge nowadays and Im a proud member of Team Beast Physique.

First post will be clean recipes for people to use. Photos + Cooking description will be posted :)
​
welcome legend add photo of you with face blurred to get log approved
 
I'm hoping this log can expand what I cannot log on Evo in my cycle log. Meal recipes, discussion/information/experiences with peptides, medications like Telmisartan, Nevibolol and overall health information.
Its Tren btw :)
You can certainly do that here on EF brother Tren!
 
Honey Rice
Two servings per cooked meal.
280 grams of cooked rice (White/Jasmine preferably)
200g of Milk (not skim as you need the fat in whole milk)
50-100g of Honey
1 tbs Butter/Olive Oil
​
  1. Combine rice, milk, butter/olive oil into pot, bring to boil, reduce heat and let simmer for 15 minutes. Occasionally stir and add honey at 10 minutes (stops it burning).​
  2. Serve honey rice into portions.​
  3. For extra servings just increase rice, milk and honey by 1x for milk & honey, 0.5x for rice.​
SERVING SIZE: 100-160g of Honey Rice
PHOTOS SOON​
 
Top Bottom