Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

5 g of creatine, is that good enough?

liftcore

New member
Seeking your advice on how much creatine to use. I'm 22 years old and I'm new to supplements. I don't want to spend a lot of money, which is why I want to try creatine. Should I take it before my workout at 5 g or should I run something else?
 
Seeking your advice on how much creatine to use. I'm 22 years old and I'm new to supplements. I don't want to spend a lot of money, which is why I want to try creatine. Should I take it before my workout at 5 g or should I run something else?
5g a day is plenty. I personally run it post-training - but it doesn’t really matter when you take it, just incorporate it into your routine wherever works best.
 
Seeking your advice on how much creatine to use. I'm 22 years old and I'm new to supplements. I don't want to spend a lot of money, which is why I want to try creatine. Should I take it before my workout at 5 g or should I run something else?
5 grams enouhg bro
 
Top Bottom