Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athlete's foot

sensescalling

I’ve tried many OTC products to attempt in getting rid of my thlete’s foot with no luck. It’s on my right foot’s toes. I just moisturize it to keep the skin from breaking. Do you have anything (even alternative medicine) to treat athlete’s foot?

gonna sound like eye of newt...but trust me, this works amazing

babies get it on their butts, Ive used this on my kids with peditrician approval and on my own skin for various fungal issues (dont ask!)

crush a garlic clove in extra virgin olive oil let it sit for a day or so, apply the oil with crushed up bits and all on the affected area

after every shower bath moisture causing thing, dry skin thoroughly, with a hair dryer if need be and apply tea tree oil

itll be gone ina cpl of days
also, instead of foot powder, use boric acid ...it doesnt burn, women in europe use it for uhm...yeast infections

Why don't your try Xtend Life Products for your Athletes foot. I'm sure this can help your skin problem.. You can find it online.

yourskinwecare.com/

I've had it once, and it kept coming back a week or 2 after I thought it was gone. If you REALLY want it gone FASTEST, here's how I did it: It turned out to be coming from one pair of waterproof steel toe workboots that I had, and wore once or twice a week. If you have an outbreak of athlete's foot, you must do several things, and all at once: Wash all socks; even the clean ones you have already washed, and any non-sock footwear, in BLEACH and water. Wash all your bed sheets (in bleach if you are willing to get spots on them), and spray Lysol spray on the carpet next to the bed, and anywhere you go barefoot. Wash the bathroom floor and shower/tub with bleach. Next, remove and throw out all of the insoles from all of your shoes and boots (particularly water-proof workboots or bike boots). All of them, unless you haven't worn them for at least a few MONTHS before you got the infection! If you can't buy all new ones, SOAK them all in heavy bleach & water (maybe 1 cup bleach for each gallon of water or even stronger). This will kill everything in the insoles, but may also make them get hard or ruin their air cushioning. It's better to buy all new. Next, buy a package of CHEAP cotton socks, and wear a new pair every day for a week, while heavily medicating your feet (Lamisil ointment, sprays, etc, and even pills if your doctor gives them to you). Throw out the cheap socks each day. After the infection is gone in a week or 2, if you are sure you killed the bacteria in all your shoes, you probably are cured. Then when you go to the gym, KEEP YOUR SHOES ON AT ALL TIMES, and if you shower there, you have to pour bleach in the shower before you step in. All it takes is one step to get the infection back, and pass it back into all your shoes, and your own carpeting at home. If you don't do the WHOLE program, you will wind up spreading the bacteria all through all your stuff, and your feet all over again, and your time & money was wasted.

Charles

Athlete's foot is really stubborn, believe me. I was a victim of it before and it kept recurring. I also tried several OTC without any success. Then, a friend of mine suggested that I use Fungusil, which is an OTC liquid treatment. I was hesitant at first, but since she was my friend, I tried the product. Good thing, I used it because, it's the only treatment that worked for me. I don't have athlete's foot anymore. If you feel that OTC is not for you, then try using home remedies. You can soak your feet in cider vinegar for a good half an hour or so everyday, or you can just cut raw garlic into pieces, wrap it in a gauze and tuck it inside your shoes for a few days.

I got rid of mine soaking it in bleach as well. Shit works wonders.

You get an itch on your nuts? Bleach.

Take home some nasty ass bish from the bar? Bleach.

Teeth not white enough? Bleach.

Perfect solution to everything....

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Don't forget, ALWAYS put your socks on first. YOu don't want the fungus or bacterium to get on the inside of your underwear

Whiskey

I’ve tried many OTC products to attempt in getting rid of my thlete’s foot with no luck. It’s on my right foot’s toes. I just moisturize it to keep the skin from breaking. Do you have anything (even alternative medicine) to treat athlete’s foot?

I got athlete's foot from the gym showers so I'm done showering there. Anyway here is the approach that worked for me. At least once a day: 1. Soak the affected foot in apple cider vinegar for 10 to 15 minutes. 2. Dry your foot with a towel. 3. Use a cotton ball to spread rubbing alcohol on the athlete's foot. 4. Allow the alcohol to dry. It should dry very fast. 5. Expose the foot to dry air for 20 to 30 minutes. Make sure your foot is completely dry. 6. Put anti-fungal cream or spray on the foot. Don't be sloppy, make sure you get every area including in-between the toes. 7. change your socks at least twice daily. 8. Alternate shoes. Spray out the shoes that you are not using with anti-fungal spray (not the powdered spray). Pull the soles out of the shoes and spray them completely. 9. Obviously after touching your foot avoid touching anything else. Wash your hands completely. 10. Even if you think you are cured don't stop treating your foot. Keep it up for 2 weeks at least. The last thing you want is for the athlete's foot to come raging back after you thought you just got rid of it. This approach worked very well for me. Within 3 days I saw the athlete's foot stop itching and start to disappear. Within a week it was almost gone. Within two weeks it was completely gone.

Go and see a doctor! It could spread on to your friends or family.

I've had athletes foot, get yourself a tube of anti fungal cream, throw away all your socks, and your trainers (tennis shoes, sneakers etc) get new ones then apply the cream liberally to your feet. The fungus can live in your footwear for ages no matter how often you wash them. Everytime you put your shoes and socks on you get re infected.

Also never go barefoot in a public place. Always wear at minimum flip flops or similar.

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Top Bottom