Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My sister saw a psychic....

blueta2

New member
And she was pretty bang on when she talked about me to my sister.

She said she saw illness, but it will disappear and she said I'm going to be some form of "teacher" from my illness. How crazy is that?!
Now here's the scary part, she said I'm going to be married in a year from now.
Should I kill myself now or turn gay?
 
lol - wow.

when i saw one she kinda sucked. She said she saw a ring in my future but gave me no time frame. Duh.

wow - married. Do you have it in you:?
 
lol - wow.

when i saw one she kinda sucked. She said she saw a ring in my future but gave me no time frame. Duh.

wow - married. Do you have it in you:?

no way! The only way I'll ever get married is when I am 80, living in a velevet sweatsuit and too senile to know better.




























That or if Hugh Jackman asks me
 
And she was pretty bang on when she talked about me to my sister.

She said she saw illness, but it will disappear and she said I'm going to be some form of "teacher" from my illness. How crazy is that?!
Now here's the scary part, she said I'm going to be married in a year from now.
Should I kill myself now or turn gay?

I can't marry you right now.
I don't think my wife would like it.
I could ask and get back to you?
 
tell me my fortune

lol, i could have fun with this but its easy since i already know a bit about you.

it's pretty easy when you're in front of someone. can tell alot about their body language or the way they carry themselves etc.

also the vagueness and probability of things they say is extremely high.

i bet she asked if her sister was older or younger and then deduced that if she wasn't married by now she will be
 
"psychics" profit off the people's curiosity of the occult and whatever little grasp of hope they have inside


if you see one with the expectation of a legitimate answer you're a fool
 
My sis went for fun. Her boss goes to this woman so she took my sis and paid.

How the heck would she know I was sick? And I'm taking courses to get my naturopathic cert so I can work with other people with chronic illness. So it was kind of hard to figure that out
 
Because it's prone to interpretation. It's like if a girl goes to any guy and tell him he's a douchebag. He'll ask why and she can respond "You know why!" Then his mind will come up with something.
 
I've gone to psychics for fun - like for my cousin's bday I took her to see a psychic and then for some drinks. It was fun!

I wonder if the phychic new that in just under a year we would move in with eachother, betray eachother and never speak ever again?

lol
 
I've gone to psychics for fun - like for my cousin's bday I took her to see a psychic and then for some drinks. It was fun!

I wonder if the phychic new that in just under a year we would move in with eachother, betray eachother and never speak ever again?

lol

Even I saw that coming.
 
And she was pretty bang on when she talked about me to my sister.

She said she saw illness, but it will disappear and she said I'm going to be some form of "teacher" from my illness. How crazy is that?!
Now here's the scary part, she said I'm going to be married in a year from now.
Should I kill myself now or turn gay?

I'm so skeptical about psychics, but that said, I think that some of them do have abilities to see possibilities that are likely to occur.
She maybe right bout the 'teacher' thing... snd she may even be right about the marriage thing, however, she could be going one for two, which by all means is still pretty good.
 
And she was pretty bang on when she talked about me to my sister.

She said she saw illness, but it will disappear and she said I'm going to be some form of "teacher" from my illness. How crazy is that?!
Now here's the scary part, she said I'm going to be married in a year from now.
Should I kill myself now or turn gay?

lmao that's some funny shiznit

btw, you still look hawt in ur avi
 
i used to run those tricks at parties in high school.

was a pretty fun way to fuck with hoes

I used to be famous for telling groups of girls how they groomed their vag.


Until, all the bitches started shaving bare!!!!!!!1 :mad:
 
no way! The only way I'll ever get married is when I am 80, living in a velevet sweatsuit and too senile to know better.







That or if Hugh Jackman asks me

Did she predict your soft ass was going to get hard?
 
next time you go to a psychic come out with a sucker punch after the session is over, and she if blocks/dodges it she's probly legit. if not, she got what she deserves.
 
who comes up with the best oneliners? nimbus does. does no one else see this?

He was one of the bests.

Until, drsketch blew on to the scene.
 
the techniques psychics use have been well documented, they are very effective.
 
Top Bottom