Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

melanotan 2 - Best

ThaGeneral

Hey guys and ladies! I've been taking melanotan ii for about a month now and i just wanted everyone to know that for me this is a miracle peptide! I live in the great white north (canada) and throughout most of the year we dont have ideal conditions for tanning also ive never been a big fan of fake n bake so when i first heard about melanotan i was very interested in trying it unfortunately at first i asked around and couldnt find any :( fast foreward to this summer i work outside getting a bit of sun but im required to wear a bunch of safety gear which got me a nasty raccoon eye tan no good! So i decide to try tanning beds again then i bump into an old friend at the gym she tells me that shes got a good line on melanotan and she thinks it will definately help my problem! I started taking it about a month ago and within days i had a nice even brown tan!!!!! Love it!!! Best part about it is the side effects........ extreme hard ons!!!! I love it the wife loves it i think everyone should use it or at least try it i mean come on nice tan no uv rays to get your tan and the erections a bonus too!

K did not mean for this to get posted under counterfit gear the melanotan i got definately is NOT counterfit! Does anynody know how to move this post somewhere else?

Top Bottom