Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would rubbing alcohol prevent athletes foot?

p0ink

i just got back from the gym, and while i was there, i took a shower. i usually wear flip-flops in the shower, but i forgot to bring them with me, so my feet were on the fungus and bacteria infected floors.

i have already poured rubbing alcohol all over my feet, because i do not want to get athletes foot or something else from these dirty fucks. will alcohol do it?

Try soaking your feet in vinegar, too. I have to do that sometimes as soon as I get home because I forgot my sandals.

If the fungus does develop then use the powder not the cream anti-fungals. The cream ones just increase the moisture between the toes and make it worse.

Air your trainers too. I used to have constant problems with this (yes, I wore flipflops all the time in the shower to avoid infecting anyone) - I did until I started airing my trainers and spraying them with fungicide regularly.

Also, fungus likes the sweat produced by a body that eats a lot of sugar or alcohol. So lay off the beer until it goes away.

I got athlete's foot from the gym showers so I'm done showering there. Anyway here is the approach that worked for me. At least once a day: 1. Soak the affected foot in apple cider vinegar for 10 to 15 minutes. 2. Dry your foot with a towel. 3. Use a cotton ball to spread rubbing alcohol on the athlete's foot. 4. Allow the alcohol to dry. It should dry very fast. 5. Expose the foot to dry air for 20 to 30 minutes. Make sure your foot is completely dry. 6. Put anti-fungal cream or spray on the foot. Don't be sloppy, make sure you get every area including in-between the toes. 7. change your socks at least twice daily. 8. Alternate shoes. Spray out the shoes that you are not using with anti-fungal spray (not the powdered spray). Pull the soles out of the shoes and spray them completely. 9. Obviously after touching your foot avoid touching anything else. Wash your hands completely. 10. Even if you think you are cured don't stop treating your foot. Keep it up for 2 weeks at least. The last thing you want is for the athlete's foot to come raging back after you thought you just got rid of it. This approach worked very well for me. Within 3 days I saw the athlete's foot stop itching and start to disappear. Within a week it was almost gone. Within two weeks it was completely gone.

spread that chest vaporizer jelly across your toes
the podiatrist comfirmed my cure
me; how in the hell does vapo rub cure that
him' we don't know but it does
and walmart has a "great value" same stuff
vicks vapo rub
I'm serious
and the majority of feet ills are caused by trauma
such as running or jogging
not some crap you picked up off the gym shower floor

Top Bottom