Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where are David and Peter Paul(the barbarian twins)??

lonewulf

Hey guys i was at the video store tonight looking at the 49 cent movies and seen the barbarian twins. They were jacked, not as big as todays pros by any means, but they really had a solid physique, and from what i remember they did some crazy weight in the gym. I know this is not particularly about anabolics, but the fact that they used plenty of AS might make it pertinant to this board. Does anyone know where these guys are today? I know there movies were really lame for the most part, but i kinda liked the fellas.-WULF

I Seen them about 15yrs ago peter was attempting to do a 515lb behind the neck military press David spotted -and he succeeded for 5 reps! Unbelieveable!
no idea where they are today but both have appeared in several B grade movies!

RADAR

HighIntensity said:
yea I am on pins and needles as well for this answer...
:FRlol: :FRlol: I was like.....who cares?

Quad

ha! wow what a flashback i just had. i remember being about 12 years old and seeing the barbarian brothers on tv. those are the guys that first inspired me to train.

Well Quad, i care. Their crazy antics in the gym are probably most interesting, although their physiques were not shabby. Also they inspired Victor Richards to start weight training, when he seen them in the gym lifting ridiculous amounts of weight. They used to pull trucks with their necks! Crazy Bastards....Their acting career wasnt so interesting though.....:p -WULF

actually they are alive and well, peter likes to invent new gadgets, and david is a photographer, they both still train, david is still big as hell, probably about 250, but he does photos of bodybuilders and fitness girls, many of his pics are in the magazines, they both still train at golds in venice, every day!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom