Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heatherrae..she's a witch...

I think Nancy Grace is a sensationalist heifer first lawyer second

heatherrae said:
I love this. You people argue with me about legal concepts. I guess law school and 7 years of practice counts for your "no experience." I'm sure watching Nancy Grace gave you all the "experience" you need.

Oh, or you will argue with me about how the cervix feels to have intercourse with a man. I'm not sure how you got "experience" with that either.

:lmao:

ODn't sweat the haterz...
They really sound intelligent by watching Court TV

heatherrae said:
I love this. You people argue with me about legal concepts. I guess law school and 7 years of practice counts for your "no experience." I'm sure watching Nancy Grace gave you all the "experience" you need.

Oh, or you will argue with me about how the cervix feels to have intercourse with a man. I'm not sure how you got "experience" with that either.

:lmao:

gjohnson5 said:
I think Nancy Grace is a sensationalist heifer first lawyer second
Nancy Grace drives me insane with that over the top voice of hers and the way she contorts her mouths when she talks. I can't watch her for more than 3 seconds without having to turn the channel...lol.

javaguru said:
Shouldn't she be poor by now or something???
Hell, I don't know. She is tryikng to revitalize her career now by going on TV and admitting that she had gastric bypass to lose all that weight. I think she is having a hard time finding a gig now. She shouldn't have acted like such a diva on the view. I don't know where else she is going to get work. She isn't an actress. She isn't great looking. I think her Hollywood days are probably over.

heatherrae said:
Hell, I don't know. She is tryikng to revitalize her career now by going on TV and admitting that she had gastric bypass to lose all that weight. I think she is having a hard time finding a gig now. She shouldn't have acted like such a diva on the view. I don't know where else she is going to get work. She isn't an actress. She isn't great looking. I think her Hollywood days are probably over.
Wiki to the rescue...

In January of 2006, Jones published her second book, Shine: A Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Journey to Finding Love, detailing changes she made to re-shape her life, including her marriage and dramatic weight loss.

In July of 2006, Jones Reynolds hosted a week of the HGTV program, House Hunters, in New York City. Her appearance on the program "scored the largest household ratings in the cable channel's history." [5]

In December of 2006, for three days, Jones Reynolds sat in for Michael Eric Dyson to guest host his radio show in his absence. Also, that month, she produced for the Cathy Hughes owned, TV-One cable station,"The Star Jones-Reynolds Report", which reported on the events of the previous year that tremendously affected the African American community.

On April 2, 2007 she sat in as host of Larry King Live, interviewing Beyoncé Knowles while Larry was on vacation.

She appeared in "Screwed", the 8th season finale of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. While her character was also named 'Star Jones', she was not playing herself; her L&O character was a prosecuting attorney from Brooklyn.

Media reports on March 7, 2007 stated that Star Jones will return to Court TV as the new Executive Editor of their Daytime Programming and will host her self titled daily daytime live talk show, The Star Jones Show, based on the law and pop culture.

javaguru said:
Wiki to the rescue...

In January of 2006, Jones published her second book, Shine: A Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Journey to Finding Love, detailing changes she made to re-shape her life, including her marriage and dramatic weight loss.

In July of 2006, Jones Reynolds hosted a week of the HGTV program, House Hunters, in New York City. Her appearance on the program "scored the largest household ratings in the cable channel's history." [5]

In December of 2006, for three days, Jones Reynolds sat in for Michael Eric Dyson to guest host his radio show in his absence. Also, that month, she produced for the Cathy Hughes owned, TV-One cable station,"The Star Jones-Reynolds Report", which reported on the events of the previous year that tremendously affected the African American community.

On April 2, 2007 she sat in as host of Larry King Live, interviewing Beyoncé Knowles while Larry was on vacation.

She appeared in "Screwed", the 8th season finale of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. While her character was also named 'Star Jones', she was not playing herself; her L&O character was a prosecuting attorney from Brooklyn.

Media reports on March 7, 2007 stated that Star Jones will return to Court TV as the new Executive Editor of their Daytime Programming and will host her self titled daily daytime live talk show, The Star Jones Show, based on the law and pop culture.
I guess her career is alive and well, then...lol.

I'm I the only person who thinks she looked better fat?

Top Bottom