Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you pay $1000 for a $100,000 Laser hair remover?

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
Yes? So would 99 other people on EF. Can you imagine having all the "treatments" you wanted? It would be a nightmare to organise but would be great if it could happen.

We could set it up like a timeshare theory where a certain time period would be designated for each person. The laser takes 15 minutes to do chest and abs, so in theory many people can use it in a short amount of time.

I got the idea from another "hair removal" thread where a lot of people WANT to do the laser and would pay $1000+ but it`s just too expensive for the whole body. Also, they`re not sure of how many "treatments" they need.

$100,000/$2000= 50 people

$100,000/$5000= 20 people...

I know it`s not practical but it`s like the "What would you do if you won the lottery?" threads.

Sounds good in theory but someone would break it or steal it leaving the other members hairy and pissed...

bro its not a bad idea on the surface but I looked into starting a business in this area several years ago, contacted various manufacturers and reps .... i probably should have moved forward with it, but at any rate I don't recommend your idea

these machines take training to use properly, there are a wide variety of settings for different skin types, hair types, etc - also it matters if you are tan or not tan. if not setup right, real damage can result, its not a no-brainer. you may not care about the legalities, but there are state-level regulatory issues regarding who is allowed to operate these devices, and this may come up in the purchase process

occasionally these places go out of business and that could be the best way to pick up a machine cheaper and perhaps easier but you would probably still want a service contract with the manufacturer

Triple J said:
bro its not a bad idea on the surface but I looked into starting a business in this area several years ago, contacted various manufacturers and reps .... i probably should have moved forward with it, but at any rate I don't recommend your idea

these machines take training to use properly, there are a wide variety of settings for different skin types, hair types, etc - also it matters if you are tan or not tan. if not setup right, real damage can result, its not a no-brainer. you may not care about the legalities, but there are state-level regulatory issues regarding who is allowed to operate these devices, and this may come up in the purchase process

occasionally these places go out of business and that could be the best way to pick up a machine cheaper and perhaps easier but you would probably still want a service contract with the manufacturer

Killjoy

Triple J said:

Actually A LOT go out of business haha.. LightSheer (the biggest laser machine company) is actually working and almost finished with their "certified used laser" program where you can buy used lasers that have been refurbished or checked.. just like used cars but more expensive. I almost went into this business too

Top Bottom