Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what exactly does pump mean?

flex2000

call me an idiot, but does it mean after u workouts u have a bigger and fuller pump, meaning ur chest is fuller or whatever body part u are doing. Or does pump mean u feel alot stronger in the gym? Just wondering cause i hear the word "pump" all the time and i dont think i know its exact meaning! Thx

pump is what is achieved after working a muscle and it becomes saturated with oxygen rich blood!! RADAR

"The most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is the pump. Let's say you train your biceps, blood is rushing into your muscles, and that is what we call the pump. The muscles get a really tight feeling like they are going to explode any minute, it is like somebody is blowing air into it. and it just blows up, It feels different. It feels fantastic.. " - arnold
lol, im bored :FRlol:
YUM

'Pump' is similar to an erection. Your biceps (as an example) are hard and taut following a workout as opposed to being a tad mushy.

Top Bottom