Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simple chemical tests for Dianabol fakes?

big_boy_1

A friend of mine has got some tablets, they are supposed to be dianabol.
Can some simple chemical tests confirm if they contain methandrostenolone (dianabol)?
Something like add this chemical and see if they turn red or blue?
Do Dianabol has some slightly bitter taste? It leaves a slightly oily feeling in the mouth if chewed?

big_boy_1 said:
A friend of mine has got some tablets, they are supposed to be dianabol.
Can some simple chemical tests confirm if they contain methandrostenolone (dianabol)?
Something like add this chemical and see if they turn red or blue?
Do Dianabol has some slightly bitter taste? It leaves a slightly oily feeling in the mouth if chewed?

tell him to take 30mg ED for a week, if he don't gain at least 5lbs they are fake..........

put it in your mouth under your tounge , if it is still sharp on the edges then its real. there are some other test i remember reading about, but forget them.

Just take them and see if they give you more painful pumps than any other oral. If you can still walk after doing a dead or squat routine, they're either not dbol or are underdosed.

it's been my experience that because dbol is among the cheapest orals out their, they are rarely counterfeited.

Well there is a test using Sulfuric acid the same kind people use to find fake ecstasy pills, real methandrostenolone or dianabol will turn reddish/brown immediately upon contact with the acid. No change would indicate your tablets are worthless.

Another test is try to crush them. If they are hard and hard to crush they are prolly real. Jus take them! You'll know if they are real or not.

Put 1 pill under the tounge and let it be there until solved,if u tounges numb felling is real and god,if no its trash.!!

Top Bottom