Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rumor Central... Janet Jackson was in the hospital for clenbuterol abuse

jdynasty

Here we go again!

I wanna try clen but does it REALLY help out? I take pure amphetamine salts for ADD once in awhile and I DO NOT like the way it gives me the jitters, but im assuming clen is a bit less potent? so possibly less jittery sides? Also ive noticed that the adderall doesnt seem to burn fat off just keeps my apetite away. sorry for OT ,but janet jackson is hot for a black chick.

Liquid2006 said:
I wanna try clen but does it REALLY help out? I take pure amphetamine salts for ADD once in awhile and I DO NOT like the way it gives me the jitters, but im assuming clen is a bit less potent? so possibly less jittery sides? Also ive noticed that the adderall doesnt seem to burn fat off just keeps my apetite away. sorry for OT ,but janet jackson is hot for a black chick.

she is hot. i think your body can build a tolerance to the "jitters", as long as clen isnt your first stim. if u take it right off the bat i would expect shake city. but if u tolerate higher doses of e/c/a without sides then it is worth a try. u could always go with albuterol.

what does a normal e\c\a stack look like

how far apart do you take the doses

jdynasty said:
what does a normal e\c\a stack look like

how far apart do you take the doses

20-25mg/200mg/200-325mg basically a 1:10:10 or 1:10:15 ratio spaced every 4-6 hours with one of the doses timed right before workout.

i personally use 50mg for the ephedrine.

Liquid2006 said:

clen will give jitters in a high enough dosage, but most people can build up a tolerance to stimulants very quickly. Also, i noticed that you dont really have to take a high dosage of clen to get its fat-burning effects. i lost good weight on no higher than 80 mcgs/day and that was only for three days.

why is ANYONE surprised that ANYONE is taking ANYTHING performance enhancing/fat loss drug? Seriously. Everyone does.

Top Bottom