Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's down with NPP (...and Test E/Dbol)

RickRock13

Da Pope
Platinum
Well, I wasn't going to start a log but after hearing a lot of people interested in how this cycle will go I changed my mind....lol. I'm not sure how much I will be able to update between my work schedule, my work for Nathan, and having two kids at home to take care of but I will do my best!! I probably won't be nearly as detailed as I normally am, but will offer as much as I can.

Here is the set up...

1-12 Test E 500mg week (250mg M, F)
1-10 NPP 300mg week (100mg M,W,F)
1-4 Dbol 45mg ED

GOAL: The goal here is obviously mass, but I would like to try and keep this as lean as possible. I hate bodyfat with a passion, bit I'm being more lenient during this cycle on calories and letting it climb a little bit in favor of more muscle.

Starting stats:
5'9"
7.6% bodyfat

Goal: 190 and staying under 10%

DIET: A lot of guys that know me are aware that I am a big advocate of intermittent fasting and that I follow it religiously regardless of goal. This cycle is no exception. I will be doing a variation of it that looks like this

Workout days: 3500 cals
Cardio days: 2500 cals

Protein will be consistent at 250-300g on both workout and cardio days. Carbs are will be high on workout days and moderate on cardio days while fats will be moderate on workout days and low on cardio days.

I will do the normal 16 hour fast and 8 hour feed on my cardio days, but I will be doing a 12 hour fast with a 12 hour feed (breaking fast post workout) on workout days for more protein synthesis and muscle gain.

TRAINING:

Workout days: (M,W,F)I do DC training and absolutely love it. I will be doing it here on cycle also. For those that aren't familiar with it, I will post the plan up sometime later with all the exercises I'm using.

Cardio days: (Tues,Thurs,Sat or Sun)
My cardio will mostly be LISS consisting of incline treadmill walking. I will also be throwing 15 minutes of HIIT in every now and then. Sessions will be 30-45 minutes.

ON CYCLE:
N2guard
Taurine
Formastanozol (6 pumps 2xday)
Caber 0.5mg 2x week
HCGenerate (starting week 3)

I also have adex and Letro on hand if needed, but I'm guessing forma is all i will need (not very prone to estrogen sides)

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
Unleashed
Phytoserms 347
Formastanozol
D-test (DAA, LCLT powerchews)

Pics to come!

Join me!

Glad you are here guys. Today is actually day 5 of this cycle (started Monday). Weight was at 177 this morning, so up almost 5 lbs already. I know its just water and glycogen, but the fullness and pumps have been awesome!

Definition has blurred a tad in my abs a little from the extra water, but the bloat has been a little less than I expected so far.

All my lifts were better than I expected them to be today. With DC the idea is to do a total of 11-15 reps through the 3 rest, pause sets and I was well above that through the exercises so I will be increasing weight quite a bit the next time these exercises are repeated. It was a guessing game on where to start with weight on these and with DC you progress in weight and/or reps every workout, so you don't want to start too heavy too early or you will stall fast. Its all about progression!

DC workout 1B (chest, shoulders, triceps, back width, back thickness)

Starting weights:

All rest pause sets to failure (20 seconds rest between sets) and extreme fascia stretching done between each exercise for each muscle group.

Smith incline Bench 220x12x5x3
Smith Military press 160x11x5x3
Smith close grip bench 220x13x7x4
Lat pulldowns 200x12x7x5
Tbar rows 215x9, 225x6

Top Bottom