Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mixing clenbuterol and adderall ok?

adamtaylorpcb

i recently started on adderall, its an amphetamine to help with ADHD. i recently found a cycle of clenbuteral that i purchased a year or 2 ago and wanted to start on it. any advise or anyone that has done this before please let me know, im a little worried so for any one that know, the advise would be appreciated

adamtaylorpcb said:
i recently started on adderall, its an amphetamine to help with ADHD. i recently found a cycle of clenbuteral that i purchased a year or 2 ago and wanted to start on it. any advise or anyone that has done this before please let me know, im a little worried so for any one that know, the advise would be appreciated

Im on adderall and I hate it =( I lose most of my gains because it kills my fucken apetite. sorry i dont help your question =/

done it before, clen makes me tired so i was not overstimulated, but i can't imagine that it was healthy, my heart felt like it was going to explode during cardio

why would you need clen if you are on addy??? the addy will have cutting effects

addy will do it.. dont mix.... sometimes fast isnt good... especially for the heart.

adamtaylorpcb said:
it has, 30 lbs in 2 months, but i want more results, im not just trying to get cut, im over weight so im trying to drop it and fast

jesus christ... what more results do you want? 30 SAFE pounds in 2 months is good, and if you are "overweight" then you have more room to continue as is.

Keep doing what youre doing

are you taking the adderall as an ADD/ADHD medication or as a fat burner? it is not a fat burner or a cutting drug and should not be used for those purposes

Top Bottom