Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Melt off belly fat and build muscle with CLA ethyl ester!

CLA ethyl ester is here!

Now you can take the proper ratio of CLA isomers, at an effective dose, at an affordable price!

CLA ethyl ester is a body recompositioning agent that can safely reduce body fat, while increasing lean muscle. Our CLA ethyl ester is Conjugated Linoleic Acid attached to an ethyl ester for increased palatability for oral dosing. Each bottle of CLA ethyl ester will last 30 days.

In a nut shell, CLA is the fat of champions, created to build us a better body, a better immune system, and better arterial health. CLA is a naturally occurring fatty acid, created by fermentative bacteria in the stomachs of various plant eating animals. It makes its way to our diet primarily from beef and dairy products. Since humans cannot produce CLA on their own, it must be taken through food. Unfortunately, most of today’s grain fed cattle, and conventional dairy has far less CLA than it did in the 60’s, thus leaving us with a less-than-optimal amount of CLA (about 300mg/day for the average dairy consuming American). Unless you have access to an endless supply of natural grass-fed beef and dairy, CLA supplementation should be a staple in your supplement regimen.

Dozens of human studies have confirmed CLA can significantly reduce body fat, while increasing lean muscle at the same time. CLA puts the triple attack on fatty tissue by killing fat cells, preventing new fat cells from being created, and preventing fat storage. At the same time, CLA helps increase protein retention for lean muscle growth. This means you can reduce flabby abdominal tissue, while simultaneously replacing it with hard dense muscle. Read more...

Our CLA stacks well with our other products -- Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, Phyto-Testosterone, DermaTherm, and Tea-3.

Check out our Maximum Lean Mass Stacking Guidelines.

Remember, you can save $10 with your Elite discount code. Just enter MVC10 into the promotional code fied during the final checkout page, or give us a call to place an order, and mention the discount - 1-800-568-2924 (Also, if you spend over $100 you get FREE 2-3 day shipping if your in the US)

Thank you.

-Pp

lookingforanedge said:
Sounds interesting....Would it be ok to double the dosage to load or is that not needed?

Our recommended dosege is already pretty hefty at 4.5 g/day of active CLA isomers. You could add an extra serving in for a total of 12ml/day (7 g/day of CLA) but you probably wouldnt see much benefit from going any higher than this.

-Pp

i had a bottle of generic CLA and your product sitting in front of me which should i take and why??

krisco said:
i had a bottle of generic CLA and your product sitting in front of me which should i take and why??

Our CLA ethyl ester has been standardized for a specific isomer content. It has the same ratio of c-9, t-10 and t-10, cis-12 used in the clinical humans studies that showed fat loss and muscle gain.

Plus our CLA is way more affordable than most CLA pills on the market.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
Our CLA ethyl ester has been standardized for a specific isomer content. It has the same ratio of c-9, t-10 and t-10, cis-12 used in the clinical humans studies that showed fat loss and muscle gain.

Plus our CLA is way more affordable than most CLA pills on the market.

-Pp

Top Bottom