Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LetroZone is coming. . . .

Big Rick Rock

istrator
Guys,

LetroZone is coming soon.

Topical spray Anti-E and powerful anabolic.

The power of Formestane, Arimistane and 11-oxo combined in one simple to use spray. No mess, no film, no solid particles.

200mg of Formestane per every 28-30 sprays. Enough for 30 days worth at 200mg per day.

You guys asked for it, and GK ProHormones has delivered.

Expect the product for sale up in 3 weeks here:

Letrozone

PS: It also contains herbal ingredients along with the three PH products mentioned. Full write up coming up soon. If you are in the market for an Anti-E and need something that will help build muscle along with lowering E - then LetroZone is for you.

-BRR

Last edited:
How does this stack up to Forma Stanzol, strictly as an anti E?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Nathan Chase and myself were the original designers of the Forma_Stanzol formula back in 2010-2011 and I have to say it is still a great product. Formestane is tried and true, so no change there, but I wanted to update the delivery system and formula. A lot has happened since 2010 :) lol.

When putting together LetroZone, it was designed to be a newer and more updated topical Formestane product. I wanted to address several issues that people had with Forma Stanzol, and correct them for this version of the Formestane product.

LetroZone was formulated to contain 200mg of Formestane per day which is consistent with the standard dosing being used by guys and also 20mg of Arimistane were added to make it a stronger AI product. The math is simple, you get the same Formestane, with the added Arimistane. 1 AI ingredient vs 2 ingredients. This will make for a very powerful combination of Anti-E ingredients that guys will be talking about all over the net.

7,8 Benzoflavone and I3-Carbonyl are also included in the LetroZone formula to add depth to it's Anti-E Properties.

I have to stress that I think Forma_Stanzol is a great product and I'm still proud of my work on that product. We helped a lot of people look their very best with that product. LetroZone is an updated flavor of topical Formestane, it is equipped to handle the needs of you guys on this forum. After listening to your needs and questions and problems - LetroZone is the answer to all of those shortcomings of previous products.

Last edited:
The stuff is gonna be amazing

Last edited:
Good read... Looks perfect for my upcoming Primobol dex cycle...

I was thinking about trying LGD again.. Last time it gave me gyno, haha...

My problem will be holding out for another 3 weeks to wait for letrozone to release and run my cycle. I want to run it now. Sounds like it'll be worth the wait though

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

I'm excited to read the feedback on this, I know it's going to be a killer product!

Top Bottom