Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LetroZone is coming. . . .

Good read... Looks perfect for my upcoming Primobol dex cycle...

I was thinking about trying LGD again.. Last time it gave me gyno, haha...

My problem will be holding out for another 3 weeks to wait for letrozone to release and run my cycle. I want to run it now. Sounds like it'll be worth the wait though

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

It is more like 15 days to be honest, the product is ready prettymuch. I always say an extra week on wait times so customers are happy and surprised when stuff comes in earlier than expected.

TY

The fact that it contains two of the most popular ai's on the market in one formula makes it an outstanding product. Nice work!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

So it actually contains Exemestane? I thought based on previous articles/posts that the main active ingredients were Arimistane/Androsta and Formestane... Now you got me intrested, this seems like something that would be able to control E2 even with heavier wet compounds.
Can you please get this to European retailer so I can get my hands on it? (No, I can't order it from the website without custom issues, unless it's shipped within EU...)

I can't even tell you how excited I am about this product. I thought it's already available for purchase on the MyProH website?

Good read... Looks perfect for my upcoming Primobol dex cycle...

I was thinking about trying LGD again.. Last time it gave me gyno, haha...

My problem will be holding out for another 3 weeks to wait for letrozone to release and run my cycle. I want to run it now. Sounds like it'll be worth the wait though

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

letrozone will be perfect for an lgd cycle bro... it will have you under full control... it will be worth the wait... you are going to see very quickly why it's the strongest otc ai out there... definitely use it with primobol... keep us updated on how you like it after you get it because I already know you are going to bro! =) The #1 Supplier of Pro-Hormones - MyProH.com... I will make sure you know right when its being released...

Letrozone combined with Yohimflame (along with a few other additions) is by far the best anti-gynecomastia treatment in the world today (yes! in the world). Within the next week, a revolutionary article on completely erasing puffy nipples (gyno/bitch tits) will be released, it will include the revolutionary Letrozone.

reading material:
What is LetroZone? - Evolutionary.org
What is Yohimflame? - Evolutionary.org

this is crucial right here. gyno is a nightmare to deal with.

A lot of guys lose their gains after their first cycle because the cortisol levels in their body rise..causing your body to eat away at hard earned gains.

Because Letrozone contains 11-oxo.. that is not the case making it perfect for PCT protection against the cannibalizing hormone.

Also the fact that you can spray it up to 28x a day and still have up to a month supply left makes its a great deal from a cost per use standpoint.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Sounds interesting but how will this differ from using pill form or liquid versions of the AI's?
Is estrogen spot control really a possibility or will the absorption be the same effect as ingesting...

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom