Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jean Claude Van Damme

GdupM6

Was Van Damme ever on steroids? This guy had a very nice physique when he was in his prime... Just curious..

what a loser he was. tons of gear and training and he was still a pussy lol.

i'd like to see him and steven segal (sp?) fight in real life. i'd put money on segal cause he used real moves even though a lot of people think he's corny his fight scenes were legit. he even used some tai chi in some of them which is bad ass.

Man i remember a interview i read with Sylvester stalone in fhm mag a while ago,
He said that in the late eighties he used to have some prety wild partys at his place and all the big names would be there like arnold, Bruce willis , steven segal and van damme.
Stalone says that one night van damme had caught wind that steven segal had been talkin shit about how he could kick van's ass in a fight,
so van damme lost it and called out segal in front of everyone and challenged him right there and then, segal said he had to be somewhere and got the fuck out of there but damme was so worked up about it so he followed segal to a night club and wouldn't let up, apparently segal backed down like a bitch and apologized said he didnt mean it! haha .

off the subject at hand but i thought that was a cool story

Top Bottom