Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eurochem labs ?

boxerjake

Have read a few conflicting threads on other " private " forums based out of the UK on the eurochem products mostly related to sloppy labeling and the possibility of underdoses .... labeling issues point to fakes as well .

Anyone cycle with these products with any luck or lack there of ?

I've got 5 or so vials of there primo sitting around but now i'm a suspect of the products .. paranoid or ??

boxerjake said:
Have read a few conflicting threads on other " private " forums based out of the UK on the eurochem products mostly related to sloppy labeling and the possibility of underdoses .... labeling issues point to fakes as well .

I've got 5 or so vials of there primo sitting around but now i'm a suspect of the products .. paranoid or ??

What was the main issues with them you hear?

I've heard some decent responses on the product.

I've used their EQ and had a friend who used their Winstrol. No complaints from either of us.

I was also thinking about ordering some of their Primobolan. I hope it is a good product. Keep us posted on your results.

boxerjake said:

Last edited:
BLACKDOOG said:
I was also thinking about ordering some of their Primobolan. I hope it is a productKeep us posted on your results.

post your primo results, I'm interested in seeing feedback.

May be is due to the fake site , i have in my favorites 2 websites both claiming to be eurochem , same web address except for the .extencions at the sides of the web name, same products same everything some say that one of this is fake and it is trying to steal the brand

Top Bottom