Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca at 200mg effective stacked with 500mg test??

Pump2356

Has anyone tried organon's deca durabolin at 200mg a week stacked with 500mg of test for say 9-10 weeks and got good results? I know many say 400mg but does anyone use low dose deca stacked with test for bulking and still get a lot of gains?

I'd like to hear guys experiences...

Thanks!

Pump2356 said:
Has anyone tried organon's deca durabolin at 200mg a week stacked with 500mg of test for say 9-10 weeks and got good results? I know many say 400mg but does anyone use low dose deca stacked with test for bulking and still get a lot of gains?

I'd like to hear guys experiences...

Thanks!

most people who run it at that dose are doing it for the joint protective properties. However, for someones first cycle, it would be a good choice for gains.

as soldidspine stated, if it is your first time with Deca, 200mg with 500mg test will work for you. I tried Deca @ 200mg + 500 Test E this past winter for my bulker, and it was a great cycle! Gained 15lbs after 6 weeks.

I myself get no joint relief from deca or if i do it is extremely small. I get great strength from it though and if you've been on test for quite some time and you throw deca in your strength rockets up yet again. Tren, believe it or not does not do the same for me. This is why I love deca and it increases my libido even more. I take 1000mg a week split into two shots plus 1500mg a week split into 3 shots of test cyp. Not encouraging high doses but you won't believe the results until you try it if your lucky enough to escape the sides which I don't get.

Sam5 said:
I myself get no joint relief from deca or if i do it is extremely small. I get great strength from it though and if you've been on test for quite some time and you throw deca in your strength rockets up yet again. Tren, believe it or not does not do the same for me. This is why I love deca and it increases my libido even more. I take 1000mg a week split into two shots plus 1500mg a week split into 3 shots of test cyp. Not encouraging high doses but you won't believe the results until you try it if your lucky enough to escape the sides which I don't get.

What do you take for the bloat?

Top Bottom