Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen or cytomel?????witch is better????

sleven5

hi,
i want to get real slimed down and cutt up what i have now not looking for much gains,what would be the best for this,i was wanting to drop my % to around 4-5%,what would be the best to take for this?

They are great together, but you'd want to take something anabolic along with them (like test) because t3 is known to cause a good deal of catabolism.... cytomel = t3

YUM

so your saying take them together?i don't want to put any muscule on i want to define up what i have and get lighter.

clen and cynomel for only 3weeks....pyrimid the cynomel..use 1000mg of prop per week with tren..youlll be good to go

so then take like 250mg enanthate for 6 weeks and do some t3 and clen, you wont put on too much if any size, but you should save a great deal of muscle

Cyclone

cyclon..what are you talking about...
you need 1000mg od prop per week for 10 weeks..
take clen till you fell shakey then bring it down a tab..cycle ther t3(cynomel like this 1111222233322221111...this is tags per day

250mg of enanthate would be a fine addition when using t3... it would help preserve muscle in fend off catabolism.... who are you kidding with a 1000mg/week prop dosage?

And you could (if you wanted to do the t3 for longer) cycle it like this
1112223334444333322221111... each digit represents one day and the number of 25mcg tabs that should be taken that day.

YUM

animal B said:
cyclon..what are you talking about...
you need 1000mg od prop per week for 10 weeks..
take clen till you fell shakey then bring it down a tab..cycle ther t3(cynomel like this 1111222233322221111...this is tags per day

ok animal, 1000???? why so if he wants to maintain size and just cut.... 1000mg will not only make him hold a ton of water, but it will put a good deal of size on too, and he does not want that, 250 will hold onto his muscle while he loses the fat, which is what he is after

I would use dnp. It worked great for me and if your not worried about putting on size it would be the most effective and the cheapest route.

try 2g a week of test, maybe that will help that catobolic effects, haha/

anyways t3 aint that bad as a catobolic agent, is the diets people go on while taking it, take it with clen and youl be gerat on a 2500-3000 diet. go for about 6 weeks, and do the 2 on 3 off for the clean. Read up dude, t3 will fuck your neck to shit land if you know what i mean, cotex wont help ya here.

readreadread, and dont be a homo, and everyhting should be fine

painly

doses are up to you, but dont go past 100mcg of t3, you thyroid will deffinitly laugh at you and make you fat when you try to get off.

Top Bottom