Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying Anabolic Steroids in Afghanistan

damachine

how hard is it to get gear in afghanistan?ill be going there for a year and wondering if anyone knows how easy it is to come across there. any input would be helpfull thanks

damachine said:
how hard is it to get gear in afghanistan?ill be going there for a year and wondering if anyone knows how easy it is to come across there. any input would be helpfull thanks
what r u in the army??....just go to a local pharmacy, or ask some local to get it for you

Is your mail inspected in the army? You could order from an international source if not. Karachi is obviously made in neighboring Pakistan but that doesn't mean steroids are available by asking your next door neighbor if you can borrow a cup of sustanon. I don't think much is accessible there dude, the markets look pretty primitive. It's extremely underdeveloped. Third world might be an overstatement.

def dont have anything sent to you.....and dont bring anything back from afghanistan (they search ALL your shit)....bring some orals with you, they prob wont search u on your way in...

BBkingpin said:
Is your mail inspected in the army? You could order from an international source if not. Karachi is obviously made in neighboring Pakistan but that doesn't mean steroids are available by asking your next door neighbor if you can borrow a cup of sustanon. I don't think much is accessible there dude, the markets look pretty primitive. It's extremely underdeveloped. Third world might be an overstatement.
yea im not trusting any mail order stuff i dont know how well they will inspect our mail or if they will at all but dont feel like taking the chance.

Thanks for your service brother. A friend spent a year in Astan and from what he had said it is prety remote and hard to get anything, but he was not looking for gear. Would think that if you passed through Europe oor got some leave there you could score. The main thing is stay safe and return home! You can always put it back on then.

I'd bring with you, whats the worst that happens? they send you home? yea right

they need you dude, they'd just throw out a few bottles. if i were you id buy a shitload of var and take it for as long as you can afford. injectables are asking for trouble probably. get a few advil bottles and fill em with var, that'll take care of you.

there are some good ways to order over the net, and bring orals, or get them sent to you. been there done that. and if you geta "terp" that you trust ask him to get you some, but only gear in vials.

Top Bottom