Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Antibiotics and clomid...?

does anybody know if antibiotics are ok to take while on clomid? will it hinder the affects of what clomid is doing?

What are you on antibiotics for. The only reason I ask is cause if you don't have a legit reason for bieng on them other than to prevent possible infections that is a mistake. I don't know about the affects of taking them while on clomid. I do know that taking them just to take them especially if there's no reason to take them and your "self prescribing" them it's a bad idea and can really harm you and your immune system in the long run. Just trying to help.

bump...i am taking both clomid and antibiotics,,it sucks i was 210lbs after my cycle was over but then i got so sick i couldnt eat,train so i fuckin lost 10lbs...pisses me off

no the doc said to take them for 10 days cause he thinks I might have a kidney infection. should I wait until im off clomid to take them or should I start right now?

Honestly- I think you should consult your doc. I only say that because I'm not a doctor and I don't know what's going on in your body. There should be no reason you can't consult your doctor about the use of AS because of the doctor-patient confidentiality. I would also be weary about talking to anyone who says there a doctor- cause they might not be and in the end you could get sick or further worsen your condition. I'm sorry I can't help, but your first concern should always be your health. Best of Luck bro.

I had to use antibiotics in the middle of my Clomid therapy
because I caught a strong flu. That was exactly 1 week ago.
I didn't tell the doctor that I was on Clomid because I felt
so bad that I wanted the antibiotics.

I do not feel different. Of course there is a weight loss, but
that is because I am just lying on my sofa the whole day.

By the way on the Clomid prescription note there is no contra-
indication with regards to antibiotics given.

The German

Top Bottom