Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

androgel????

traxxx

I have an opportunity to get a whole bunch of free androgel. I was wanting to know if it is even worth the try. I'm currently not anything and was wondering if i started taking it if I would notice any resules at all? Basically is it worth it even tho its free?

Sure, if it's free then why not.
You will probably be very disapointed though.
It's really weak stuff, meant to bump your T levels up a hundred or so points.

T is measured up to 1200 parts per deciliter in a blood sample. Generally you qualify for HRT if you are below 200 (I think). The AndroGel is meant to bump you up a little but not enough to see any muscular difference.

It's designed for older out-of-shape males 50+ who have lost that loving feeling.

If you have unlimited qualtities you can apply it 3 times per day and maybe feel a little of a bump but a once daily application (prescribed dosage) is not going to do much for you.

I have used this product on and off for over 4 years.

Androgel is additional testos. It is produced at three levels to add 5mg, 7.5mg or 10 mg p/day to your system. This product is normally prescribed to older males who have lower testos levels as revealed in blood testing. Lower levels are common in older males regardless of condition or activity level. The dosages are low because in theory this product will be used forever by the patient.

It can raise your testo levels significantly ... to over 1,000. This is turn results in muscle gain and strength.

The normal application is once per day. It raises levels very quickly. I'd start with this dosage.

You can always up the dosage with twice a day application. Takes about 14 days to start to make a difference.

If you are not happy after 60 days ... forget it and opt for something else.

so probly not worth the hassle then for strenght gain then huh? does it have any effect on fat loss?

"Approximately 10% of the testosterone dose applied on the skin surface from AndroGel is absorbed into systemic circulation." - from androgels website. If you had the highest dose Androgel made, which is androgel 10, you would only get 10% of that absorbed through the skin. that can maybe increase you test levels by 100ng/dl. That is not very much at all...

fivefold said:
"Approximately 10% of the testosterone dose applied on the skin surface from AndroGel is absorbed into systemic circulation." - from androgels website. If you had the highest dose Androgel made, which is androgel 10, you would only get 10% of that absorbed through the skin. that can maybe increase you test levels by 100ng/dl. That is not very much at all...

damn so over a period of time do u think it will help at strengh at all?

Top Bottom