Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg test cyp year round

Gboyt

Does anyone stay on 500mg of test a week year round? Seems stupid in my opinion but i know someone that has done this for a little while, just curious about what effects it would have on your health

Does anyone stay on 500mg of test a week year round? Seems stupid in my opinion but i know someone that has done this for a little while, just curious about what effects it would have on your health

I wouldn't suggest it. MUCH too high of dose for something like a TRT regimen.

Thats way too high for TRT, staying on that long at a dosage like that will shut you down, its highly possibly permantly.

250 is all u need to run it every week and year round but need alt least a month or two off using hcg clomid and novadex for 21 days . Use hcg every other day one cc and clomid in the morning and novadex in the afternoon :)

I'm on HRT from doing retarded things like that when I was younger. But now I run 200 mg a week of Pfizer test cyp, or else I don't get hard ons, etc. So if he's cool with having to do that do it to it. I'm on a life long blast and cruise

Its too high of a trt or cruise dose. Your hemocrit levels will et way too high, your lipids will eventually be screwed up, your blood pressure will be a very real and dangerous issue.
All in all it is a bad idea. Cruising and trt are not all people crack them up to be (mostly people not doing it or people that havent done it long term).
You should avoid such things including trt as long as is possible. Unless you compete and this helps you pay your bills I just cannot see how such a tactic can be justified.

this guy is on his first cycle too by the guys... this i ludicrous

this guy is on his first cycle too by the guys... this i ludicrous

Man!the ideas folks come up with, no one thinks what will happen further down the road and i've seen it all.....totally insane.

Top Bottom