Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

keep up the good work we really love to read these

do some more cardio after your workout it really pays off
Are we talking another 15 minutes steady state and not max effort here correct?

Also is there a coupon code floating around for n2guard? I normally order off eBay but I may just go tontheN2BM site if I ca save 10-%.

@man05 im with you on that update schedule

is there a way to copy and paste the text from the image? its excel can you copy paste please :)

on training dont increase sets you'll over train
I just upgrade my laptop and I did this last one on my phone. Today’s should look a little better.
I did 2 sets of 45lb dumbbell presses with the bells at the nipple line, those felt really good, slight bend in arms to place stress on chest not shoulders. The barbell uprights are my favorite shoulder exercise, they are great. Year in the past I was always using dumbbells and tweaking my anterior ligaments on the right shoulder, this feels very uniform as to using both shoulders.

Good day today, 20 minus cardio at 65% HR, will do 12minutes HIIT this evening before dinner.
My workout feel normal again with high cardio, I won't stop that again, no way I feel to good to stop.

Workout today I pushed a little more with higher reps and that felt really good, my chest is sore after the swiss bar press I did last, I'm getting the hang of the constant tension more and more, I feel that I can hang intuit zone better if I don't fully extend th press by about 20% then slowly lowering the bar back down.
Weights:
View attachment 143317

Here are my meals for the day:
View attachment 143316
Killer
Good day today , I was a little more hungry so I enjoyed some carbs.
Weights felt good, I think I need to start pushing a little harder now.
7grams of Omega 3's, Taurine 1000mg, 7-8 N2Guard, 200mg Coq10, Bergamot

Meals:
View attachment 143388
Weights: Felt pretty good today, could have pushed more but Im just wanting to ramp it and adjust a I progress.
Killer cardio, the rogue Echo 3.0 bike is a beast and will punish you, if your into BDSM I highly suggest this unit.
View attachment 143389
I will update tomorrow, Im gonna hit my legs, all sets of three tomorrow possibly I will increase the sets?
My focus tomorrow is on movement and depth of the squat for front squats and close feet back squat.

Have a great evening or day depending on where you are.

Thank you

Mark
Nice work

Top Bottom