Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Testosterone after TESE surgery. Best way to get back to normal levels?

sounds horrible what happened to you
but you should feel blessed that trt is an option in a smart choice

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

everybody has some sort of medical history
don't let it be an excuse

sounds like you are a definite candidate for trt
make sure you get on a proper dose and good things will happen

Testosterone was 408 before TESE (testicular sperm extraction) surgery. After surgery my test is 165. TESE is the process of splitting open both testicles and extracting sperm right from the factory, then sewing testicles back together. Had some complications (infection in right testicle) and there is damage to the testicles. Now I need TRT to feel normal again. MD has me over 3 months out for next visit to see what test and how much to take. 3 months is way too long when you feel like crap, no libido, erectile dysfunction, depression, no energy. Im looking to do 200mg every 2 weeks to get my numbers to 800. Does 200mg seem realistic to accomplish this? (TESE was done due to azoospermia)
Me: 217 lbs, 5'11", 51 yo, active weight lifting and cardio, eat healthy: clean foods, occasional burger or steak.
Meds: 25mg Clomid everyday, .5mg Arimidex EOD.
Any help would be great
Hcgenerate

Top Bottom