Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low Testosterone after TESE surgery. Best way to get back to normal levels?

Yamahaar190

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Testosterone was 408 before TESE (testicular sperm extraction) surgery. After surgery my test is 165. TESE is the process of splitting open both testicles and extracting sperm right from the factory, then sewing testicles back together. Had some complications (infection in right testicle) and there is damage to the testicles. Now I need TRT to feel normal again. MD has me over 3 months out for next visit to see what test and how much to take. 3 months is way too long when you feel like crap, no libido, erectile dysfunction, depression, no energy. Im looking to do 200mg every 2 weeks to get my numbers to 800. Does 200mg seem realistic to accomplish this? (TESE was done due to azoospermia)
Me: 217 lbs, 5'11", 51 yo, active weight lifting and cardio, eat healthy: clean foods, occasional burger or steak.
Meds: 25mg Clomid everyday, .5mg Arimidex EOD.
Any help would be great

200mgs every 2 weeks is 100mgs per week
that is a smart dose for TRT.

you are a prime example of the people who SHOULD be doing TRT. you had a medical issue that caused damage to your testes. you aren't one of those people who just want to run TRT to be cool or cause they 'dont feel good' or cause they were stupid and used steroids when they had no business

Testosterone was 408 before TESE (testicular sperm extraction) surgery. After surgery my test is 165. TESE is the process of splitting open both testicles and extracting sperm right from the factory, then sewing testicles back together. Had some complications (infection in right testicle) and there is damage to the testicles. Now I need TRT to feel normal again. MD has me over 3 months out for next visit to see what test and how much to take. 3 months is way too long when you feel like crap, no libido, erectile dysfunction, depression, no energy. Im looking to do 200mg every 2 weeks to get my numbers to 800. Does 200mg seem realistic to accomplish this? (TESE was done due to azoospermia)
Me: 217 lbs, 5'11", 51 yo, active weight lifting and cardio, eat healthy: clean foods, occasional burger or steak.
Any help would be great
The dose per week is fine but i would prob do weekly injections instead of every 2 weeks.

impossible to say based upon the surgery you encountered... there is no way to know how your body will react and metabolize it... this is something i would be discussing with a professional endocrinologist that is well versed on this type of surgery and the effects it will have on your testosterone production...

Any help would be great
@Yamahaar190 welcome back

thats serious surgery man damn

if you want to do test or whatever your plan is we need to see more

you see your last log you stopped updating us?
thats not good

do you want us to help you in detail? we need to see you update us then again, start a new thread with your LOG journal asap

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum

top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Post Surgery testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

Trt is definitely a smart choice
would love to see a log out of you

it's okay if you're a social drinker and like burgers
we've got lots of dudes on here who have long similar to this

everybody has some sort of medical issues
don't let it get you down

Top Bottom