Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Microsoft got into the console business, and details on "Next"Box

It'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

Gabe is going to beat all of them to mkt with virtual technologies and new control schemes. He's stated he's tired of the keyboard mouse combo which MS standardized and hasn't allowed to be touched in decades. PC's are dying because MS has stagnated the market.

Gabe is going to beat all of them to mkt with virtual technologies and new control schemes. He's stated he's tired of the keyboard mouse combo which MS standardized and hasn't allowed to be touched in decades. PC's are dying because MS has stagnated the market.

...So that's why HL3 has been delayed indefinitely. If they're saving the release to include stuff like that I'd say it's well worth it.

...So that's why HL3 has been delayed indefinitely. If they're saving the release to include stuff like that I'd say it's well worth it.

That would be a heck of game to bundle with the new system. I was gonna wait on buying it to see what other developers thought of it since it will be linux based. If HL3 comes with it though....and it's optimized to shit, that may make me jump.

that would be a heck of game to bundle with the new system. I was gonna wait on pirating it to see what other developers thought of it since it will be linux based. If hl3 comes with it though....and it's optimized to shit, that may make me jump.

fyp

Top Bottom