Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why does puritysourcelabs only offer international on some discounts?

Tuesio

I’m looking to save a lot of money on PSL so I bought a bunch of products was really excited because I got a good deal on them. Then I went to check out and I realized that they only offer these deals if you’re ordering International.
I took them out of my cart and I ordered again domestically in the price was much higher. Why does PSL charge so much for domestic when they’re the same products?

I’m looking to save a lot of money on PSL so I bought a bunch of products was really excited because I got a good deal on them. Then I went to check out and I realized that they only offer these deals if you’re ordering International.
I took them out of my cart and I ordered again domestically in the price was much higher. Why does PSL charge so much for domestic when they’re the same products?
The domestic lines are higher because they have to work more to get it to you bro. Domestic takes away the shipping time and risk thats why more expensive.

International easier for them and cheaper all around less cost thats why the price difference.

I personally like international due to price but domestic clean AF and easy to get from psl.

@~Vision~ @rdm1 @PhillDragon @Macedog24 @matt88 can chime in here too

First and foremost how are you?
The reason why domestic is slightly higher is due to the fact of the length and measures that the network has to go through in order to make these readily available.
You will notice the same with many other brands that are available both international or domestic with other shops.
Some shops that are only domesticated may have lower prices, however most of those shops are brands that are only known locally that are very very suspicious with their brewing and homemade laboratories.
This is an enterprise. Due to the sensitivity and nature of this topic I cannot disclose anymore information.
Just know that the team jumps through a lot of hoops and hurdles to make these available..

you can save good money on International prices

I don't see anything wrong with charging a little more because they're taking in the wrist

Top Bottom