Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

white girls can't dance

i just like being on X-tacey

anyone have any rolls still from like the late 90s?

looking for

rolls royce
white buddas (dirtty but good)
yellow gators

i wanna fuck roll like a rollerblade ! :(

i miss those days... until i got busted :(

swole said:
Not all of us dance as a result of being affected by music. Sure I like to grind up on some trick's ass while the hip hop beat smashes through the speakers, but I'm not about to dance like a retard because "the music is moving through me." I let music touch me in other ways. As a matter of fact, most of the time I'm sippin on my alky while watching the retards dance with the sluts on the dance floor.

Some of us have what I like to call shame, which I think is generally lacking throughout the population. We should all be more ashamed of ourselves.

Just the beauty of an ugly divorce, I suppose... (If there be one). All of your deepest, darkest, secrets twisted and publicly exposed along with all of your human frailties and weaknesses. Now there is nothing to be ashamed of, I suppose...

I will bear the brunt of my ex-husband's shame no longer.

We are in different worlds and percieve it differently, kind sir.

LOL You be ashamed with your bad self.

Me, I will continue to breeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaattttttthhhhhhhhhhhheeee and move and enjoy the fact that I am alive. :)

swole said:
We should all be more ashamed of ourselves.

B@llocks. Too many of us in the world are ashamed of ourselves.

EF people are some of the most self-conscious people on the planet. We should learn to be more proud.

jd_uk said:
B@llocks. Too many of us in the world are ashamed of ourselves.

EF people are some of the most self-conscious people on the planet. We should learn to be more proud.

WERD

Quite possibly the best post in EF history...

The self-esteem issues are most evident in the posts of those that continually feel the need to wontagnly attack others.

Breeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhe, people.

Top Bottom