Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which test? Enanthate or Propionate?

Propionate or Enanthate?

• Propionate

Votes: 55 39.3%
  • Enanthate

Votes: 85 60.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was thinking in getting sostanon I think im getting the prop Im going to do it 500 mg a week 250 mondays and 250 thursdays
Im 5,8
194 lbs
15 % body fat
22 years old
3 years training

Fuck Ed or EOD test injections. Using Prop at the start or end of a cycle I can see, beyond that, why bother?

I have heard mixed reactions to cyp some say its dirty...
as far as prop goes i used it at he beginning of my cycle (first cycle) and loved the strenght increses and retained alot less water than i am now with my sust... and the e3d injections were not that bad and i hate needles... just my shitty $.02

but for my first cycle what is better:( this is complicated lol I think im going with sostanon...or prop I don't know Im like 50% and 50% some trainers told me prop some sosta... So I don't know

for a first cycle you could see how your body reacts to each...start with one compound and end with the other...see how your body reacts to the different easters and witch is more bearable for you... alot of guys on this board still havent found what their body reacts best to

So in that case is better sostanon? Can I star with prop in a 10 week cycle and end the cycle with enan? :S 5 weeks each?

Rebelde said:
So in that case is better sostanon? Can I star with prop in a 10 week cycle and end the cycle with enan? :S 5 weeks each?

here's an idea:

week 1 - 3 test prop 100 mon-wed-fri

week 1 - 10 test E 250 - 375

my logic is this

if this is your first cycle, you will grow like a weed on 300 mg a week with minimal chance of sides. assuming you train and eat properly

start them simultaneously. it'll take 2 - 3 weeks for the enanthate to "kick in" but the prop kicks in by the 5th shot. shouldn't be much if any overlap between the two.

So if Im gonna use prop and enan is not better to use sostanon ? instead of spend more money in prop and have to buy enan...

I like enenthate for bulking and prop for cutting. i don't mind enenthate for bulking cycles because i'll usually kick start with dbol.

Of the two, definitely enanthate, simply b/c it's painless and offers much higher concentrations per ml. Plus, it's a longer ester, leading to higher overall peak blood levels for longer. I can make a painless 500mg/ml enth but prop kills above 175-200mg/ml. I would only use prop to jumpstart, end with, or precontest, as little as necessary. I prefer higher doses and longer halflives,so enth/cyp/decanoate make me a happy penguin... hmmm, a 600mg/ml test undecanoate sounds interesting, or maybe a blend... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom