Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which sarms solo and which stacked?

CasbeKe

I’m new to sarms and looking to build a lot of muscle mass with low side effects. Maybe for a first cycle I will run them by themselves and then start stacking them as I go
I would like to hear some opinions on which sarms work best solo and which sarms work best when stacked
I'm currently 42 years old and I have never run any sort of performance enhancing drug before. I weigh 217 lb and I am 5 ft 8 in. my body fat is not super high but it isn't low either

you can run them all solo.. they all work extremely well on their own but they are best utilized when stacked because they have so much synergy amongst them all...

the sarms triple stack is the most common first cycle used from new sarms users... its tried and true with tremendous results and lower side effects...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I’m new to sarms and looking to build a lot of muscle mass with low side effects. Maybe for a first cycle I will run them by themselves and then start stacking them as I go
I would like to hear some opinions on which sarms work best solo and which sarms work best when stacked
I'm currently 42 years old and I have never run any sort of performance enhancing drug before. I weigh 217 lb and I am 5 ft 8 in. my body fat is not super high but it isn't low either
I would like to stack cardarine and ostarine period, never go solo

Top Bottom