Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unattractive people go more for Inner Beauty...

Well, are we talking unattractive or unfit?

You can be hella attractive and unfit, right?

Anything I do for my health and for my body - I do for me only.

It wasn't always like that, I had to grow into that way of thinking and living. To add to that thought I will spend time with and be seen with those people that I enjoy being with not some image created by someone else's expectation.

Besides - you take someone involved in sports and/or fitness and pair them up with someone with NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER they will grow apart or will have to work harder at keeping a common ground.

Just an observation.

Personally, I do not work out in hopes of 'getting' a better-looking guy, I do it for me. I'm also still attracted to wit and intelligence more so than how many hours they put in at the gym. (Of course, do I even need to say that I still like a face and a body that is nice to look at too.)

I don't think it's true what you said about people who do not put as much time into maintaining their bodies care less about looks. EVERYONE wants a partner that they find attractive. The key difference here tho, imo, is that their standards of physical 'attractiveness' may not be the same as you and I.

I don't consider myself particularly attractive or fit, but by the same token I don't set incredibly high physical standards for women either.

What really blows my mind is the majority of women I've dated have been very, very attractive. Heck, I went out with a part-time model the other night. I havn't a clue why she digs me, but I'm not complaining. :D Honestly tho, I don't care that much what a girl looks like as long as there's a connection between us. Of course, there has to be something about her that attracts me.

On the whole, however, I'd say that the more attractive someone is the more attractive thier partner will be. Makes sense.

I'm an ugly duckling but I still like hot girls :D

either way I still care about inner beauty. Maybe one day I will be a good looking duckling and I will tell ya if I wind up caring less about inner beauty.:angel:

I'm the very worst for going for looks. I've had brief and not so brief relationships with two Miss Colorados, runner up for Miss Nebraska, runner up for Junior Miss Colorado, and a Playboy playmate.

I should be shot in my opinion. My brain just becomes so happy when a beautiful women is around. I can't help it though I have tried to change some.

I went to bar last night and was totally mesmerized by an incredibly built woman who danced all night. She gave me a beautific smile too but her boyfriend kept showing up.:(

Top Bottom